Workshops: Modern Diversity Training Courses with Best Leaders
Inclusion and diversity training is one tactical component of a D & I strategy. Training provides the knowledge, skills and tools in gaining critical knowledge and skills. This is important for creating and sustaining change that fosters a more creative, inclusive, respectful and productive workforce and workplace. Inclusion and diversity training must be flexible to meet the demands and schedules of today’s active working environments.
Centre for Intellectual Excellence offers various training products that are flexible in their delivery and duration. So, no matter where your organization and skill gaps are…our training solutions will not only help you close those gaps but will also transform your workplace.
It is important that diverstiy and inclusion are practiced in every aspect of our life — starting with the workplace.
Whether your workers are part of the LGBTQ community, belong to minority groups due to their gender or ethnicity, or are significantly older or younger than the majority in the office, it is just as important for them to be included and accepted in the day-to-day workplace for their personal successes and those of the organization. But why exactly is a strong D&I program something to embrace and emphasize?
- Employee Engagement: If you want workers to be excited about and actively involved in where they work, a strong diversity and inclusion program can instill a passion that’s contagious and shared throughout the company. Within ADP, business resource groups (BRGs) allow the company to tap into the energy of passionate and engaged employees marrying technology with interoffice communication. BRGs inform employers and employees with newsletters, videos and upcoming meetings and events. Tools like this can enhance employee engagement, which also contributes to enhancing discretionary efforts company-wide.
- Company Confidence: The importance of having a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion plays a huge role in the overarching confidence of the company. This allows for a larger platform for innovation, creativity and a variety of perspectives that will leave your employees feeling like they are in a safe place to be themselves and produce their best work. Having this momentum present in the office also improves employees’ wellbeing and enhances how they feel toward the company overall.
- Attracting Talent: Diversity and inclusion programs build up their people from the inside out, and foster an environment that is more attractive for prospective employees. A higher caliber of industry professionals will want to join a company that strives to provide a comfortable, supportive, and inspiring atmosphere where people of different ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations can flourish.
Choosing Respectful Behaviors for all Employees
Inclusion & Diversity Training for Executives
Inclusion & Diversity Training for Supervisors & Managers
- Building Inclusive Teams™
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion for Engagement & Innovation™
- Charting Your Course Diversity & Inclusion Knowledge Map™
Inclusion & Diversity Training for Customer Service
Inclusion & Diversity Training for HealthCare
- Creating Inclusive and Culturally Competent Teams HealthCare IMPACT Roadmap™
- Inclusion, Cultural Competency and You™ (training-in-a-box tool kit)
- HealthCare Xpress™ (training-in-a-box tool kit)
- PRISM’s Unconscious Bias Training
- The Elephant We Can’t See™ Workshop
- Diversity, Inclusion & You (Healthcare e-learning)
- Creating More Effective ERGs & Diversity Councils
Inclusion & Diversity Training for Recruiters
Inclusion & Diversity Training for Multicultural & Multilingual Workplace
Inclusion & Diversity Training for All Employees
- Unconscious Bias Training
- Can We Talk?™ series
- Diversity and Inclusion Means YOU!™
- Cross Cultural Xpress™
- Diversity Xpress™
- Exploring Dimensions of Diversity Learning Modules™
- All Hands On Deck Inclusion Knowledge Map™
- Diversity Discussion Starters™
- Special Events, Programs, Celebrations & Presentations
Inclusion & Diversity Training for ERGs & Diversity Councils
Diversity eLearning & Blended Learning
»» Request more information on Inclusion and Diversity Training ««
“The DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program turned my world upside down and I LOVE IT”. After 25 years of service in leadership positions at colleges and universities, I felt confident that the National Diversity Council’s DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program would expand my knowledge of leading diverse populations. Each DiversityFIRST™ certification class is unique.