The following terms and conditions are applicable for the WODIL Conference and CeFIE-hosted student conference registrations.
- Registration does not include such things as travel and accommodation. Delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation (see the Accommodation page of the event for suggestions).
- Registering for a special event secures a space for you at the event, subject to overbooking. Unless an additional participation fee is specifically noted in the registration system, any meals provided at the event are included in the congress registration fee. Where such a fee exists, onsite registration for the event may not be available.
- Online registration more than 3 weeks prior to Congress is strongly encouraged. While every effort is made to anticipate onsite registrations, there is no guarantee of space availability, nor the availability of distributed congress materials for onsite registrants. In this case, participation/materials are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority being given to registrants for the full conference.
- Registrations will not be entered into the system and considered valid until payment in full has been received by the CeFIE office. In the case of registrations where payment is made by cheque, the CeFIE office MUST receive a payment within 10 working days after submission of the registration for it to be accepted into the registration system as submitted and participation in events secured. Should payment not be received within the prescribed time period, the registration will be nullified and bookings in events opened up to other delegates. In the case of registrations received at the early rates but nullified after the early rate is no longer available, the delegate will be required to register at the regular conference rate.
- Fees are subject to the date of registration and the registrant’s membership status and type.
- Registrations are accepted only through the wodil.ca and diversityconference.ca’s Registration system.
- Accepted payment methods are cheque, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Cheque payments are subject to the terms noted above.