Keynote-Melinda Briana Epler
Melinda Briana Epler has more than 25 years of experience elevating brands and developing business innovation strategies for startups, Fortune 500 companies, and global NGOs.
As CEO of Change Catalyst, Melinda is a strategic diversity, equity, and inclusion advisor for executives, entrepreneurs, investors, and activists around the world. As part of her changemaking work, she is an inclusive leadership coach, trains executive and management teams, and builds learning and development solutions for clients.
Melinda is the author of How to Be an Ally (McGraw-Hill) and the host of the popular “Leading With Empathy & Allyship” podcast. She is also a TED speaker, award-winning documentary filmmaker, and former marketing and culture executive. She speaks and writes about diversity and inclusion in tech, allyship, and empathy.
- Website: https://changecatalyst.co
- TED: https://go.ted.com/melindaepler
- Book: https://ally.cc/book
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melindaepler
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mbrianaepler
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/changecatalysts
- Podcast: https://ally.cc
- Medium: https://medium.com/@changecatalysts